Brand: Amazing Baby
Color: Sterling Tiny Bear
- THE SWADDLE SACK IS DESIGNED TO BRIDGE THE GAP FROM SWADDLING TO WEARABLE BLANKET. When baby is ready to transition from a swaddle, but not ready for a sleeveless wearable blanket, the Swaddle Sack is a great option to (1) keep baby snug and warm, (2) allow baby the use of his or her arms, and (3) allow baby to self-soothe by sucking on his or her hands.
- THE SWADDLE SACK IS PERFECT FOR BABIES WHO PREFER TO SLEEP WITH ARMS UP. The Swaddle Sack supports baby in a natural sleep position helping baby feel secure and sleep better. Hip healthy design allows baby's knees and hips to flex.
- THE SWADDLE SACK IS THE IDEAL TRANSITIONAL SWADDLE with partial suppression of the Moro (Startle) Reflex, and the arms up sleeve design is a SAFER SLEEP OPTION, if baby rolls over, the design allows baby to use his or her arms to lift baby's torso and reposition his or her head to get access to air.
- FOLDOVER MITTEN CUFFS MAY BE WORN OPEN OR CLOSED, parents can open the cuffs, so baby can SELF-SOOTHE, or close the cuffs to PROTECT BABY FROM FACIAL SCRATCHES. UNIQUELY SHAPED ARMS UP ¾ LENGTH SLEEVES are not full length, so baby's arms will be close to body when mitten cuffs are closed for swaddle snugness. Patent Pending.
- 100% COTTON. Small 6-14 lbs, 0-3m; Medium 14-21 lbs, 3-6m. In initial production, some Swaddle Sacks were sewn with smaller than specified neck size. Amazon removed those units. Do not use if neck size too small for your baby.
Publisher: SwaddleDesigns Brand Exclusives
Release Date: 2017-11-03
Details: The Amazing Baby Swaddle Sack is designed for babies who prefer arms up. The Swaddle Sack is an innovative design featuring uniquely modified convertible sleeves with foldover mitten cuffs to allow baby to have full access to hands to self-soothe and swaddle snugness to help reduce the startle reflex that can wake a sleeping baby. The Swaddle Sack design provides the support of a swaddle with the benefits of ease of use for the caregiver, and provides an important innovation that allows caregiver two options for providing baby access to his or her hands: (1) allows baby to have access to their hands via the foldover mitten cuff in the open option, and (2) allows the hand opening to be closed should the caregiver prefer to reduce the risk of baby scratching their face. The hip healthy design allows baby's knees and hips to flex. Many parents like the Swaddle Sack with sleeves because the design helps keep baby comfortably warm on cooler nights instead using a sleeveless wearable blanket. The Swaddle Sack is made from premium, stretchy cotton knit and features a 2-way zipper for ease of use. Beneficial to babies; including babies who do not like to be swaddled with arms restrained, babies who prefer sleeping with arms up, and older babies ready to transition out of a traditional swaddle. Swaddle Sack is a registered trademark of SwaddleDesigns. Patent pending design. Machine washable. Designed and manufactured by SwaddleDesigns exclusively for Amazon.